THREE WAYS TO GIVE:
With our simple and secure ONLINE GIVING site, you have the option to give your tithes and offerings from the comfort and privacy of your home or on your mobile device.
Click Here to Give Online:
2. IN PERSON
Make giving a part of your IN PERSON Sunday worship experience. Tithes/offerings can be given during Sunday morning service using a check or cash. Please place your giving in a completed envelope and when the offering is taken please place your giving in the tray.
Tithes/offerings may be MAILED directly to GMH Church at:
Gt. Mt. Horeb Missionary Baptist Church
9213 Ashville Drive
Houston, TX 77051
Why Giving is important:
1. God owns all of it – we are only stewards - (Exodus 19:5 / Deuteronomy 10:14 / Job 41:11 / Psalm 24:1 / 1 Corinthians 6:19 / 1 Corinthians 7:23 / 1 Timothy 6:7).
2. Impacts the local church (Malachi 3:10 / Romans 12:13) - Meets the needs of the local church and kingdom ministry around the world.
3. Reflects a dependency on God and breaks the grip of materialism - (Luke 16:13 / Matthew 6:24); Giving is an act of trust. Our stuff is to daily bow down to God’s will and plan. If we don’t learn generosity, we end up serving our stuff and serving our money; often chasing possessions and money rather than God. Jesus wants to make sure your money doesn’t have you – but that He has you.
4. Deepens the relationship we have with God (Luke 21:1-4 / Matthew 6:21) - Giving is an act of worship. Wherever your treasure is your heart follows – and wherever your heart is your treasure follows. God wants your heart – your treasure is a indicator / gauge for your heart.
5. Brings us the promise of God’s blessings - (Malachi 3:10 / 2 Corinthians 9:6-8)
These blessings are most often in ways that money can not buy.